Duration 3 days (2 +1 days)
The objective of the highly practical and participatory Thinking Partnership Programme® is to teach individuals how to become Thinking Partners. Participants of this programme will:
- explore the Thinking Environment® and its ten transformative behaviours that facilitate independent thinking;
- practice the six-part Thinking Partnership® through demonstrations;
- build Incisive Questions®; and
- practice being a Thinking Environment® by supporting others to do their best thinking and thinking through your own important issues.
Target audience includes:
- leaders, professionals and other individuals who wish to increase the quality of thinking, listening and dialogue in organisations and any other context they serve;
- coaches and counsellors;
- government officials;
- human resource professionals; and
- transformation managers and change agents.